Extend the flexibility of your response to clients’ needs & improve your ability to assess and engage appropriately with potentially stressful client-therapist relationships!
If you would like to embed your therapy skills within a framework of communication skills … & behavioural awareness and extend the flexibility of your response to clients’ needs & your ability to assess and engage appropriately with potentially stressful client-therapist relatshionships, this may be the course for you.
In the Effective Communication for Therapists Course you examine and practise the range of skills required for effective communication with your clients.
By the end of the course you will have practised the skills you identified as requiring improvement and will construct a personal action plan for future practice.
This is a practical training workshop which is interactive and participative and will involve you in role-play scenarios based on your own experience.
- learn to identify the key skills involved in effective communication with individuals
- gain an understanding of the basic concepts of helping others derived from current counselling practice
- be able to identify communication problems that occur in your specific work context
- have the opportunity to practise skills and receive feedback
- will have examined positive responses and strategies in relation to your specific context.
Course Venue and Booking Details
This course will run on Saturday the 28th March 2015, from 9.30am to 6pm at Body in Balance Training in Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland.
Please email me for a course registration form or if you have any questions.